OstroVit Joint Formula Liquid is a newly developed liquid dietary supplement based on natural fruit juices and pharmaceutical grade water. The liquid dietary supplement contains a high content of hydrolyzed collagen with a substantial amino acid profile, glucosamine sulfate, MSM, chondroitin sulfate, aloe leaf extracts, long (curcumin) ostriches, Baikal thyroid, devil's claw and vitamin C, K, D and vitamin B12. The product contains natural sugars found in concentrates and fruit purees.
- Natural fruit juices and pharmaceutical grade water
- A new line of liquid supplements.
- Natural fruit flavours
- 33 servings of the product in the package
- A comprehensive formula supporting the proper functioning of the joints and motor apparatus
OstroVit Joint Formula Liquid
- Hydrolyzed collagen is a protein found in our body in virtually all tissues. It builds our tendons, skin, joints and bones. Responsible for the production of synovial fluid, cartilage elasticity and hardness, skin hydration and proper skin renewal. It affects the cohesion, strength and elasticity of connective tissue. It also has a unique ability to bind water, thanks to which the skin maintains proper firmness, elasticity and tension.
- Glucosamine is a substance that builds compounds found in articular cartilage. During periods of increased physical exertion, greater joint load, overweight and in the elderly, the body produces smaller amounts of glucosamine than it needs. Lack of this substance means that the joints do not do their job properly. Providing the body with the right source of glucosamine supports cartilage.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound. Like glucosamine, it is often recommended for joint problems. In addition, sulfur also participates in the synthesis of collagen and keratin. These substances are necessary for maintaining strong and healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Chondroitin is a chemical that belongs to mucopolysaccharides. It consists of glucuronic acid residues and N-acetylgalactosamine. This substance has an endogenous character, so it is produced by our body. The main place of its occurrence is articular cartilage. Chondroitin in the form of sulfate has the greatest effectiveness. This relationship is very important because it is involved in eliminating the feeling of friction between articular surfaces. In addition, chondroitin naturally supports the production of synovial fluid, which is responsible for the proper functioning of the joints. Thanks to this, their structure is not subject to destruction, and the quality of traffic is still at the correct level.
The OstroVit Joint Formula Liquid dietary supplement has also been enriched with vitamins and natural plant concentrates and extracts, which thanks to their properties supporting the proper functioning of our joints and locomotor apparatus will perfectly fit into the action of the supplement. The product enriched with:
- Aloe vera juice concentrate
- Extract from the turmeric rhizome long
- Extract from a secondary hook bulb, DER 4: 1
- Extract from the root of the Baikal thyroid DER 4: 1
- Vitamin C.
- Vitamin K.
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B12
The products presented on the visualizations may slightly differ in appearance from those in reality.
How to use
Consume 15 ml daily with a meal. The measuring cup is included in the packaging. Shake well before each use.
WARNINGS: Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant, nursing woman, people with stomach ulcers, duodenal ulcers or gallstones must not take the product.
BEST BEFORE, BATCH NUMBER: The date of minimum durability and batch number is above the label. Protect from light. Store at room temperature in a dry place, out of reach of children. After opening, the product should be stored in the refrigerator. Consume within 5 weeks of opening.
Ultra pure demineralized water; hydrolysed beef collagen; concentrated apple juice;
mix of fruit concentrates and purees 22%: pineapple, orange, mango, banana, peach, passion fruit,
lychee, guava, prickly pear, kiwi, lime, papaya; glucosamine sulfate 2KCL (from crustaceans); MSM
(methylsulfonylmethane); chondroitin sulfate; vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid); aloe vera juice concentrate
Aloe barbadensis; preservatives: potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate; turmeric rhizome extract
Curcuma longa L. standardized on 95% of curcumin; devil's claw secondary tuber extract
Harpagophytum procumbens DER 4:1; baikal thyroid root extract Scutellaria baicalensis DER 4:1;
vitamin D (cholecalciferol); menachinon-7 MK-7 (vitamin K) from Bacillus subtilis natto (soy); vitamin
Product may contain cereals containing gluten, eggs, fish, peanuts, other nuts, milk (including
lactose), celery, mustard, sesame, sulfur dioxide and sulfites, lupins, molluscs.
|Hydrolysed beef collagen||5000 mg||133%|
|- including amino acids L-Glycine||1012,1 mg|
|- L-hydroxyproline||542,5 mg|
|- L-glutamic acid||465,0 mg|
|- L-alanine||392,1 mg|
|- L-arginine||332,8 mg|
|- L-aspartic acid||264,4 mg|
|- L-lysine||164,1 mg|
|- L-serine||145,9 mg|
|- L-leucine||123,1 mg|
|- L-phenylalanine||95,7 mg|
|- L-threonin||82,1 mg|
|- L-hydroxylysine||72,9 mg|
|- L-isoleucine||63,8 mg|
|- L-histidine||45,6 mg|
|- L-methionine||41,0 mg|
|- L-tyrosine||36,5 mg|
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCL||425 mg|
|- including glucosamine||250 mg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||250 mg|
|Aloe vera juice concentrate||100 mg|
|Turmeric rhizome extract:||10 mg|
|- including curcumin||9,5 mg|
|Devils Claw secondary tuber extract DER 4:1||5 mg|
|Baikal thyroid root extract DER 4:1||5 mg|
|Vitamin C||150 mg||187%|
|Vitamin K||25 µg||33%|
|Witamina D||10 µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||5 µg||200%|
*RI – Reference Intake