- Combined, multi-phase pre-workout powder with 4 kinds of creatine
- With Supernova Blend formula, containing 8 active ingredients
- Energising, high caffeine content
- Varied, delicious flavours
Performance, extra energy, increased alertness and greater concentration together, and all that carb-free? Now nothing can stand in your way – pump up your muscles and break your limits without taking in excessive calories! With the Supernova pre-workout product, you can expect the best workout of your life, where space is guaranteed to expand!
Who is Supernova recommended to?
- Those seeking carb-free pre-workout products
- Fitness athletes during the ripping period
- Combat athletes
- Those preferring powder products
Each one of Supernova’s ingredients releases cosmic energies during workout, and when combined, they will boost your performance like never before.
Presenting the active ingredients of the product according to functional groups:
Supernova Blend contains active ingredients which enhance nitrogen monoxide production in your body and carnosine production in your muscles, as well as a unique combination of two kinds of L-arginine, L-citrulline malate, taurine and beta-alanine amino acids, vitamins and trace elements.
- Arginine is not an essential amino acid, that is, the human body is capable of producing it for itself; however, under certain conditions, synthesis does not satisfy the needs, which requires extra intake.
- Beta-alanine is a special amino acid with a chemical structure that differs from that of protein-building amino acids. It combines with histidine to form carnosine and accumulates in muscles in significant quantities.
- Vitamins B3 and B6 contribute to reducing tiredness and fatigue. Thus, it improves training performance and endurance.
- Of the ingredients of the product, vitamin B6 also contributes to normal protein and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of fatty acids, as well as to the protection of cells against oxidative stress and to maintaining normal mental functions.
Pre-workout Creatine contains 4 kinds of creatine
Creatine, a high-nitrogen compound synthesised from L-amino acid precursors, is a key molecule in the energy household of cells. To their energy-requiring processes, such as biochemical processes, or even the functioning of contractile proteins responsible for muscle tissue contraction, cells use ATP (adenosine triphosphate) as a fuel; however, this fuel is used up quickly. Where the role and importance of creatine lies is that the phosphate split off from creatine phosphate can feed the ATP = ADP + Pi reaction. In other words, creatine or creatine phosphate provide supply to energy production, as they contribute to the fast regeneration of ATP.
Caffeine, well-known from coffee, tea and energy drinks, affects the metabolism of cells through its enzyme-blocking effect, and by prolonging certain hormonal and nervous system effects it ensures increased alertness and physical performance.
Like all BioTechUSA products, the new Supernova consists of safe and carefully selected ingredients.
You can achieve the desired result even more quickly through intense workout and the new Supernova when combined with Vitabolic, a complex multivitamin formula containing all the necessary micro nutrients essential for an athlete.
To ensure your muscles can handle the load during workout, an anti-catabolic supplement is also recommended. It is a well-known fact that protein contributes to increasing and maintaining muscle mass. Amino acids, the building blocks of protein, can be found in large quantities in BioTechUSA’s BCAA Flash, which, due to its formula combined with vitamin B6 to enhance absorption, is a great companion in maintaining and increasing muscle mass.
Athlete’s recommendation - Xavier Sari (French IFBB Men's Physique Champion)
For me, each training session is a trial. I’m obsessed with challenge. In each set and repetition, I seek to set my goals even higher. I’m only satisfied when I've stepped out of my comfort zone and I can force myself to do one or two more reps. This, however, requires greater concentration, extra performance and premium quality pre-workout supplements. Supernova has all the key ingredients to make me feel during workout that nothing can stop me from breaking my personal records.
Energy, muscle pump, vascularity, physical and mental concentration, endurance. That is what I want.
Mix 9.4 g (1,5 measuring spoons) powder with 200 ml water 15 minutes before workout.
Super Nova Blend (L-citrulline malate, beta alanine, L-arginine hydrochloride, taurine, L-arginine alfa-keto-glutarate,
niacin, zinc oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride), Pre-workout Creatine Matrix (CreaBASE buffered creatine monohydrate 7.6%, creatine pyruvate 1%, creatine citrate 1%, micronized creatine monohydrate 1%), flavourings, caffeine, acid (citric acid), bulking agent (carboxymethyl cellulose), anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), sweetener (sucralose), colours (tartrazine*, indigotine). Tartrazine* may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children