NEXT-GENERATION VITAMIN C
Gold-Vit C® 1000 Forte is a food supplement which contains a next-generation patented vitamin C formula – PureWay-C® in an increased dose.
The product is a microcapsule complex of L-ascorbin acid and natural plant waxes (fatty acid metabolites) enriched with citrus bioflavonoids, which support the immune system, and is stomach-friendly.
Vitamin C is necessary for our body because:
- contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise (beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg in addition to the recommended daily intake of vitamin C.)
- contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, skin and teeth
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- increases iron absorption
Gold-Vit C® 1000 Forte is a highly-absorbable and rich source of vitamin C which in combination with citrus bioflavonoid extract creates a unique vitamin C complex [PureWay-C®] of the highest quality.
The product is recommended for adults, especially the ones doing hard physical work, practising professional or recreational sports, and people with increased requirement of vitamin C (due to stress, smoking) as well as in time of reduced immunity (autumn-winter season).
Recommended use: 1 capsule a day after a main meal or else as prescribed by a physician.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Nutrition information||1 capsule|
|PureWay- C®||1111 mg|
|Including vitamin C||1000 mg (1250%*)|
|Citrus bioflavonoids (of PureWay-C®)||25 mg|
* RDA – recommended daily allowance
Ingredients: L-ascorbid acid in microcapsules [PureWay-C®] (wit.C), citrus bioflavonoids, magnesium stearate, anticaking agent, microcrystalline cellulose – filling substance, capsule (gelatine – sheath component, pigments: E171)
Pure Way-C® is a registered trademark of Innovation Laboratories, Inc and is used here under license. U.S. and International patents pending.